This unique natural baby toy by Oli & Carol could be used as a teether, bath toy, sensory play and even decorative object. It is soft, easy to grasp, non-toxic and completely safe to chew. Stimulates senses and soothes teething gums. Your baby would love to explore the texture of this toy and to watch if float at bath time!
What's more Earthy the world ball, as well as all other Oli & Carol designs, is created in one piece with no holes which prevents the growth of bacteria and mould and makes it highly hygienic.
Hand made from 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees and hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
Size: 10 cm diameter.
• To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth. Do not sterilize or store in the fridge.
• Our toys must be stored in a dry place. As any natural product, toys might start to mould if left on a wet or moist environment.
Air drying between use is recommended.
• Do not leave on direct contact with sunlight or artificial light for long periods of time, colour may fade.
• Every toy is different. Our products are handmade one by one, so small imperfections are what makes each product unique.
• Variations in temperature may affect the product’s shape and volume.
• Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.
About Oli & Carol
Oli and Carol is a Spanish company, created by sisters Olimpia and Carolina. They create cool baby toys, made from 100% natural raw materials.
Oli and Carol natural rubber toys are used as teethers, bath toys, sensory play and decorative objects. All designs are handmade and hand painted with natural pigments. Plus they are made in one piece with no holes, preventing the creation of bacteria and mould inside. The result is non toxic, biodegradable, hygienic and bacteria-free toys with special message behind each design - one for healthy lifestyle and care for the environment.